Monday, February 1, 2010

don't be sad as I'll follow U..

Maybe i'm not a good friend sometimes but I do really love my friends. Whatever happen, I can't see my friend in sadness especially my dearest best friend ever. MENA~ how much I miss u. I really can't stand if u sad. I will cry if u also cry. I will be strong if u give me advices. All of the strength I got in my life just came from u besides of my parents and my family. U're one of the most important person in my life. I love u so much my friend. If u're happy, I'll also be happy..So, don't be sad as I will follow u. Haha..
Mena!
Let's forget the person that didn't appreciate u at all. I know u're d best even sometimes u'r always crazy. Haha!

p/s: she is not really crazy. crazy=happy-go-lucky! I'm juz extremely happy to be with her..She always make me happy. She just like my sister. Always advises me. Gives me strength to face this challenging life. I love U so much!..miss u so much. Until we meet again two weeks from now..=)


                                                  nanti kte smbut bday sme2 ye..hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home