Friday, January 29, 2010

sTop eNn sTarE story

This entry is credited to my friends which hardly thinking of new name for my blog. Well~ I just not happy with old name of my blog. While waiting for UITM students Kuantan which were so happy to visit our IPG, we made noise in the auditorium by thinking the best title for my blog. Frankly spoken, I always faced problem regarding this. It seemed to be easy to write an essayof 1000 words rather than giving a short title to that essay. Haha. I guessed I'm not the only person facing this problem in this world. I got many ideas of the title of my blog. Here it goes....

Fasihah: Korang, bg la cadangan pe nme yg sesuai tuk blog ak. Ase cam nk tukar name len ar. Yg pasti, name yang funky2 ckit la.
Nazihah: Ermm.. something about licious. Fasilicious.
OMG! what so girlish name.
Fasihah: Tak nak ar. Cm pempuan sgt. Tak men R licious2 ni. Ape ko ingat delicious ke??..Haha.Cow??
Nazihah: Kambing??
Fasihah: Goat??..Yeah..Perfect!
Fatihah: Chicken la..Chick!
Fasihah: Bgus idea tu! Sesuai sgt lau nk bg name blog korang.Haha!
*p/s: asl la name kteorg dkt2 je ni..~ah.Mungkin ni takdir ak hidup dengan orang yang name dekat2 nk same.Haha!
Then, sorang lagi datang menyampuk, OGY!..opppSS!..sory Ogy!..ko xleh mrh ak. Ak kn penyelamat ko mase jungle trekking ari tuh.Haha!
Ogy: Bg la nme Looking for lucky. Yeah. Ok gk nme tu tp lau  minah ni yg bg cadangan, mmg confirm kna tnye dulu asl usul nme 2.Haha.Btw, she told that lucky must be spell L.U.C.K.Y not L.A.K.I. but the meaning is L.A.K.I.* Looking For Laki. Seriously, u're crazy as always Ogy!.Haha.
Then,
Fasihah: Come on la. I wanna something simple like a few words like S.T.O.P
Nazihah, Fatihah, Ogy: Then, just give STOP la.
Fasihah: Ermm.Ok gk nme nih.Hehe!

So, I made a decision. STOP ENN STARE!.Yeah! I really felt in love with this name.
Btw, thanx to Nazihah, Fatihah, and Ogy!

*Moral values: Sometimes, we know what we want but just don't have confident to make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home