Saturday, January 30, 2010

I miss u..........

Maybe dis is the third time i'm writing the entry for my blog today. Well, even I'm so busy with the assignments, I'm still wanna steal just a little bit of my time to relax. Haha. That assignments really making my life busy, busy of thinking. Thinking about volcanic eruption and overpopulation on earth! Maybe there's no more topics in dis world should I think about.Thinking! Thinking! Thinking! Well~ Like it or not, I need to go through that. Frankly, I'm really jelous of my friends which return to their hometown dis weekend. After about one month here, bear my homesick feeling, still I can't be at home! sitting beside my parents, watching television (TVB drama I think), playing with my cats..and so many enjoyable things at home. Why?? I wanna be at home rite now. Well~ it's written for me to spend these becoming three days here. Even, I'm just got my allowance, I don't have any feeling of spending that money yet. Even shopping. I'm not so interested to do all of that. It's really make me sick to have the feeling of doing nothing. Don't wanna out from here and don't wanna be here! I guess it's better not to plan and just wait what will going to happen tomorrow and the days after tomorrow.

p/s: I don't like to think why I'm not at home rite now!

I miss you all!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dh2..
g wt asemen..
^_^..


ps:nah..bkk ah klu nk..
http://encoreofheart.blogspot.com/

January 30, 2010 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger CB said...

lastly..mmg ak akn bkk la..haha

January 30, 2010 at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home